Time flies! It's almost the end of June; half a year has flown by!
Here's what's new on Workstream in the last two weeks.
1. Online signing of government forms W-4 and I-9
- If you're already using the online signing (e-signature) feature, you can easily add W-4 and I-9 forms to the signing package!
- Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to try out online signing, or have suggestions of other forms we should incorporate.
2. Job posting refresh
- Keep your job fresh, and keep your applicants coming :)
- We will periodically help you refresh your posting on job boards, if the posting exceeds 45+ days.
- You can also manually re-publish the job to refresh its listing!
3. Others + 🐛 squashing
- You can now use Date as a question type to ask applicant to enter a date
- We made a concerted effort to squash some bugs this week, so your experience is that much cleaner :)