A new week, and a (lot) of new exciting features to help our clients streamline their hiring process!
1. Share your job easily on social media
- Get more exposure for your jobs by sharing them on social media sites!
- Your followers are your strongest source of loyal applicants and future employees.
- Reach out to email@example.com if there are other social media sites that you want to see added!
2. Chat directly with applicants
- See the back-and-forth conversation with applicants at a glance, including messages that Workstream automatically sends out.
- No more clicking and opening messages!
- Send an email + SMS response with a single click.
3. Interview applicants as a team
- We know you already tag-team to interview applicants, and now Workstream supports that natively, too.
- See your teammate's calendars overlapped on top of your own, no more toggling back and forth.
- Sync with your Google Calendar to see your GCal events directly in Workstream when you're adding timeslots.
- Admins can modify teammate's calendars too. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions on admin permissions.
4. Post your job on Craigslist and KSL
- Our #1 priority is to help you get More Qualified Applicants.
- Now you can post to KSL and Craigslist, and manage your billing directly with Workstream.
- Before you start, go to Company Integrations and make sure you enable the job boards.