Workstream's on-boarding process plays an important role to help you improve your hiring process and make sure that it will be effective and efficient. We give you options to learn on your own or attend a Workstream led kickoff call.
Step 1: Pre-kickoff Questionnaire
- Before jumping on a kickoff call with our Customer Success Manager (CSM), an email will be sent to you with a questionnaire link that you need to answer and submit.
- This helps us better understand your hiring needs and process and will help us better customize your account.
- If you would like to attend a Workstream led kickoff call, you will be asked to select a timeslot you are available. Please remember to choose the date and time that works best for you.
- If you would like to learn on your own, we will make your account live and send you relevant information to help you get one step closer to make your fist hire.
Step 2: Kickoff call
- During this call , a Workstream's CSM will walk you through your customized account.
- In this collaborative meeting, you will learn from our CSM on how to use the product and help you understand the powerful features that Workstream offers!
- You will receive an email after the call that consists of the summary of the meeting, your login information, additional resources (tools/help articles), and other information that will help you to get started.
Step 3: Customer review
- Using the resources and tools sent by the Workstream CSM, you are free to fine-tune your Workstream account.
- This is important to make sure that all your locations and positions you want to go live are all set and part of the system.
Step 4: Live
- After reviewing your account, we advise you to send your CSM an email to let him/her know that you are ready to go Live!
- Before going Live, our team will conduct a review to ensure your account is ready for you applicants.
If you have questions and need some assistance, send us a message by clicking the intercom icon found at the bottom right of your dashboard or send us a message at email@example.com