Adding a feedback and rating system to your hiring process will help you triage faster your applicants to see whether or not they have the skills you are looking for.
To set up the evaluation plan, here is what you need to do:
STEP 1: On the upper right side of your Workstream dashboard, go to Settings and select Company.
STEP 2: Under company settings on the left side of your dashboard, select Evaluation Plan.
STEP 3: Enable the evaluation plan for your company and choose which type of Overall score type you would like to apply in your rating system:
- Add a criterion name as well as its description and what score type you would like to apply on this criterion.
- There are different score types to choose from: free text, 5-star scale, positive/neutral/negative, thumbs up/thumbs down
- You can edit/delete the criterion
- You can add multiple criteria
- You can adjust the placing of each criteria
- You can set it as mandatory question or not
How to Add Feedback and Rating to an Applicant
Want to talk to our Support team? Look for the Intercom icon at the bottom right part of your dashboard and click on New Conversation or send an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.