There might be some forms that you are requiring your applicants to complete during their application process. These forms (if required) must be completed by every employee according to both Federal and State laws.
Currently, Workstream has standardized forms for the United States and Canada and both are available in the system.
- Form W-4 is used to determine the correct federal income tax withholding for employees.
- Form I-9 is used for verifying the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States.
- Form W-9 is used to provide your correct TIN to the person who is required to file an information return with the IRS.
- Direct Deposit Form - Collect direct deposit payment information and authorization.
- Form 8850 - Pre-screening notice and certification request for the Work Opportunity Credit.
- Direct Deposit Form Collect direct deposit payment information and authorization.
- TD1-19e is a TD1 2019 Personal Tax Credits Return
- TD1AB-19e is a TD1AB 2019 Alberta Personal Tax Credits Return
Want to talk to our Support team? Look for the Intercom icon at the bottom right part of your dashboard and click on New conversation, or send an Email at